Is the indicated structure intraperitoneal or retroperitoneal?
Question 1 of 12
2. Regarding the structure in the previous question, which of the following ligaments attaches to its superior pole:
Question 2 of 12
What is this section of the fallopian tube called?
Question 3 of 12
4. Regarding the structure in the previous question:
True or false: This section of the fallopian tube is the most common location for fertilisation.
Question 4 of 12
Identify the indicated structure:
Question 5 of 12
6. True or false: the transverse cervical ligament extends posteriorly from the cervix to attach to the sacrum.
Question 6 of 12
Which vessel crosses above the indicated structure in the base of the broad ligament?
Question 7 of 12
Where does this ligament terminate?
Question 8 of 12
The vein draining this specific structure drains first to which vein:
Question 9 of 12
10. True or false: Anteversion refers to the forward angle of the cervix on the vagina
Question 10 of 12
11. True or false: The labia minora are joined posteriorly by the posterior commissure
Question 11 of 12
12. Regarding the labia minora:
The frenulum is formed by the union of the medial folds.
Question 12 of 12
Pingback: Introduction to Female Reproductive Anatomy • Female, Reproductive
Thank you for these great tutorials.
© 2012 AnatomyZone. All Rights Reserved.